Bug Tracking System [Was: Re: final thoughts - bug tracking system]

Freddie Cash fcash-ml at sd73.bc.ca
Mon Sep 19 11:59:05 PDT 2005

On September 19, 2005 10:57 am, Matthew Dillon wrote:
>     I'll have the web interface basically finished by wednesday,
> after which I'll put it up and people can start playing around with
> it and giving me feedback while I start working on the email
> interface.

>     So far things are going smoothly.  I'm about half way done.
> Nothing is particularly difficult, not even supporting attachments.
> Most of the work, in fact, is putting together the HTML templates for
> the various screens and matching them up with the database schema.
> It looks like I will be able to GPL the backplane database so that is
> what I am using for backend data storage (I can code to it much
> faster then I can code to any other DB backend).

>     I'll throw everything else into a new directory in the DragonFly
> CVS repository on wednesday.

A bunch new patches hit the tree, the preview and release tags are
slipped, and a new but tracker is created ...

Does this mean the "Clone Matt Dillon" project that was initiated last
year was a success??  :)

--
Freddie Cash, CCNT CCLP        Helpdesk / Network Support Tech.
School District 73             (250) 377-HELP [377-4357]