bug tracking system

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Sep 13 23:58:19 PDT 2005

    I've been mulling it over for a few days but what Rahul is saying is
    pretty much mirroring what I have been thinking.  I'd far prefer we
    go with an open-source solution, or write our own.

    Frankly, I'm not impressed with ANY of the bug tracking system out
    there.  They place way too big a burden on the user reporting the bug.
    All of them.  I'm also mulling over just sitting down and writing one
    myself using stuff from Backplane (a database, templater, and really
    nice C cursors implementation).  It may just happen, I am in dicussions
    now and there's a good chance I can get the software GPL'd.