Bug Tracking System [Was: Re: final thoughts - bug tracking system]

Thomas E. Spanjaard tgen at netphreax.net
Sun Sep 25 12:44:07 PDT 2005

I have summarised all given requirements on the wiki:

http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.php/BTS_Requirements .

Given Matt's effort on building one of his own, I doubt people will care
much, but I sincerely hope this list will be considered as a guide in
the development of it. Even though some points are already wiped out by
this. Also, thanks to the few who have responded, and for nut cluttering
up the thread (cough. cough.).

Cheers,
--
		-- Thomas E. Spanjaard