Prelminary bug web interface now up - for testing only.

David Kirchner dpk at dpk.net
Fri Sep 23 13:53:56 PDT 2005

On 9/23/05, Justin C. Sherrill <justin at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> How do we deal with variations, i.e. VM, VMS, vm, virtual memory, virtual,
> etc.?

The way I've dealt with that personally is to allow keywords to be
'merged', so that all are changed to one keyword. In this situation
you'd probably want to have a monthly poll of the commiters, voting on
a list of keyword mergers?

Alternately there could be a second table that would have two columns,
keywordid1 and keywordid2, that stores associations more "loosely".