(Cookie problem fixed for logins) Re: Prelminary bug web interface now up - for testing only.

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu Sep 22 09:39:44 PDT 2005

    The cookie problem should be fixed now.  I was trying to pull out the
    wrong variable name, and it worked only because my workstation had
    an older cookie from before I made the change.

    Unfortunately the cookie is what tracks anonymous bugs, so to test the
    automatic transfer you have to enter in a few more bugs anonymously,
    then login again.  The login code will check and transfer any
    anonymous submissions made using your cookie.