Prelminary bug web interface now up - for testing only.

Martin P. Hellwig mhellwig at xs4all.nl
Thu Sep 22 04:27:11 PDT 2005

Thomas E. Spanjaard wrote:
Matthew Dillon wrote:

    Ok, preliminary testing can be done:

It says my Private EMail field entry is invalid, which is just this
email address (tgen at xxxxxxxxxxxxx). Does it perhaps matter if
private/public/bug addresses are identical?

Cheers,
As far as I tested it, any e-mail adres field is invalid when a e-mail
adres is filled in.

Also I managed to create an account but was unable to log in, with the
feedback: No records were found

The user name on the left pane is still anonymous:
I created different user but, the user "test" wiht password "mcdonalds"
is the one I tried at last.

Looks promising btw!

--
mph