final thoughts - bug tracking system

walt wa1ter at myrealbox.com
Mon Sep 19 15:00:42 PDT 2005

Hiten Pandya wrote:

Maybe this is the wakeup call that everyone needs to recognize the we
need to strengthen our Java support and do something about it in a
pro-active manner.
I've been trying to help Geert Hendrickxs get pkgsrc/jdk14 to compile on
DragonFly.  He is very happy to help us, but my lack of expertise has
been slowing us down a bit.  I suggested that asmodai might be more
helpful to him that I have been.
I've actually been able to fix quite a few problems even without help.
I'll bet asmodai could finish this project in a day or two at most.