bug tracking system

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Thu Sep 1 12:59:53 PDT 2005

Hiten Pandya wrote:
The plan is that I am going to set up Bugzilla in the next two weeks on
LEAF.  Simon, it is your sole duty to knock me in the head by start of
next week if I don't send you a status update. :-)
I can remember that I read something along those lines one year ago... I
really want to get stuff going.

So please all people out there try to take two hours of your precious
time and set up your bug tracking system of choice so we can actually
compare.  I did the first step despite my *very* limited time at the
moment.  I don't think that anything is already set in stone, nor that
this is a bikeshed.  It is competition.  The system that suits us best
should be chosen.

cheers
  simon
Work - Mac      +++  space for low $$$ NOW!1  +++      Campaign     \ /