mklocale slip -release tag request

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Oct 5 09:19:08 PDT 2005

:hey,
:
:is it okay with everybody if I slip the -release tag (not -release-slip)
:or commit the changes for mklocale to the last revision before the
:citrus import?  it compiles cleanly.
:
:This will enable us again to build a -release world on -development systems.
:
:cheers
:   simon
:

    You can't 'slip' the release tag!  It's a branch tag!  You can commit
    to the release branch, if that is what you mean.

    You can commit the changes for mklocale to the last rev before the
    import, but could you post the cvs diff for that before you do so
    we can make sure it won't break anything?  If there are structural
    changes then we can't do it.

    I need to bump the release-slip tag too.  It completely slipped
    my mind (pun intended)!, there are a bunch of critical bug fixes
    for SMP that haven't gone live yet with a new subrev.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>