Interrupt routing code

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Wed Nov 9 11:35:28 PST 2005

On Wed, Nov 09, 2005 at 09:18:44AM -0800, Matthew Dillon wrote:
:     Hmm.  Well, the best way is to download a couple of ISOs overnight,
:     but if you had to choose just one,  I would first try the 2005/10/19

They are smaller than I expected, so I can grab a couple.  Any you would
suggest besides 20051019?

: 	http://chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de/pub/DragonFly/snapshots/

Why would anyone name a node after a venereal disease?

jm
--
'What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
What the hell is a gander, anyway?' - George Costanza