Interrupt routing code

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Mon Nov 7 12:21:28 PST 2005

I discovered a problem possibly related to the new interrupt code.  My Toshiba
laptop has a LinkSys EtherFast 10/100 PC Card NIC that always worked fine
before.

Now, the card gives messages about 'IRQ 11 livelock exceeded 50000' or
something similar.  If more details are needed, I can provide them when I get
home later this afternoon.

The messages continue repeating over and over, and DHCP is never able to get
an address.

jm
--
'What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
What the hell is a gander, anyway?' - George Costanza