Status page

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon May 23 07:46:04 PDT 2005

:
:On Mon, May 23, 2005 at 04:01:13PM +0200, Ivan Voras wrote:
:> http://www.dragonflybsd.org/status/
:>
:> Could someone update it?
:> Or does it really represent current status ;)
:
:Not at all :)
:
:Matt, what do you think? Should be just link to the wiki status page?
:
:Joerg

    Not status itself, but certainly within the status category we
    should probably have a link.  I haven't been following the wiki
    work recently... can anyone still make random mods or is there
    a review process in place ?   That's the only problem I have
    with it (as we saw with the spams that got into it a while
    back).

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>