My gnome desktop is restored -- time to break something new!

Joerg Sonnenberger joerg at britannica.bec.de
Thu May 19 05:02:34 PDT 2005

On Wed, May 18, 2005 at 04:52:48PM -0700, walt wrote:
> Is the important stuff taking shape behind the scenes -- on IRC?
> Are we stumped?

Well, I'm doing some non-DragonFly work at the moment :) I'm also
working on fixing the some problems for pkgsrc to switch my laptop.
In the pipe is a bigger userland header commit, which should also
help avoiding compilation problems. Add the refining of the current
infrastructure and you have a short-term TODO list.

Joerg