A long way to go for source cleanup

Bill Hacker wbh at conducive.org
Wed Mar 2 12:19:42 PST 2005

Sascha Wildner wrote:

Craig Dooley wrote:
*SNIP*

I don't think the games will be removed anytime soon (we've had this
 discussion already) and cleanups are welcome there as well.
In fact, the games are on the "Cleanup Base" Wiki page
(http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.php/Cleanup_Base) and Chris
Pressey et al. have already made some of them WARNS clean.

Sascha

Much as I shudder at 'games' I have found that some of the best coders I
ever hired were game afficionados.
Bad code can show up 'Real Soon' in a game.
So - if it hones the skillset, or provides a bit of welcome change
after hours and hours of drudgery on mundane code, why not?
Bill