Documentation

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at in-nomine.org
Thu Jul 28 02:08:23 PDT 2005

-On [20050727 18:19], Matthew Dillon (dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>    Documentation is important to me but we're not going to make it any
>    sort of hard requirement.  Personally speaking I think nudging
>    programmers to create manual pages for new work will make them better
>    programmers over time.  They don't have to be *good* manual pages,
>    they just have to be something that a more documented-oriented person
>    can then fix and flesh out.

For all I care people drop me plain text short docs of what they did and
stuff, I rework it to proper documentation.

It's what I do for the UIM project.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
I can endure my own despair, but not another's Hope...