RELEASE subversion bumped to 1.2.5, DEVELOPMENT subversion bumped to 1.3.3

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at in-nomine.org
Sun Jul 31 21:34:20 PDT 2005

-On [20050801 01:14], Matthew Dillon (dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>    The release sub-version has officially been bumped, incorporating most
>    of the recent bug fixes.  We are now officially at release 1.2.5.

Shouldn't we reflect the entire homepage for this?  Just 1.2 on the
frontpage is a bit misleading and given the amount of bug fixes not
desirable either.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
All for one, one for all...