Documentation

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at in-nomine.org
Thu Jul 28 02:08:27 PDT 2005

-On [20050727 15:42], Thomas E. Spanjaard (tgen at xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>Technical writers are a creation of the corporate world, in which you
>pay average programmers to document the code of the 'better'
>programmers. In open-source projects, it's very hard to find someone who
>wants to write documentation rather than code, even if he's not as much
>of a code wizard as the one with crap documentation skills. I guess he'd
>rather write his own software as he likes. After all, you said it
>already, it's all in our spare time...

Guess I am an exception then.  Then again, I most likely fall in the average
coder area anyway. :D

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds.
The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly
submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence...