ral driver support

patrik lists at dentarg.net
Wed Jul 13 16:42:56 PDT 2005

I'm just wondering if some progress has been made on porting the ral
driver from FreeBSD. I read some about it in the mailarchive
(http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/kernel/2005-05/msg00100.html),
but these messages are dated two months ago, so it would be interesting
to know if something have happened.

I'm having a hard time finding a supported wireless PCI-card with the
802.11g standard - either there are no one selling them here in Sweden,
or they are just too expensive for me. Now I have found Canyon CN-WF511
(http://www.canyon-tech.com/products/show.cfm/Networking/Net/Wireless_Products_IEEE_802.11g/CN-WF511)
who looks nice, and that's why I'm asking about the ral driver.

/ patrik