sasc re-write

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Mon Jan 17 22:27:08 PST 2005

-On [20050118 05:02], David Cuthbert (dacut at xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>Heh... this is one of those areas where there seem to be two distinct
>camps with little grey area. :-) For the record, I'm in the "Thou shalt
>not use an integral value as the result in thy boolean test" camp with
>Diane here.  Zero meaning false, non-zero meaning true is merely a
>convention (which is simple to grasp and not as error-prone as many
>other conventions, admittedly, but still a convention).

I think that this says enough:

intro(2):

Successful calls never set errno; once set, it remains until another error
occurs.  It should only be examined after an error.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
Just remain in the centre, watching. And then forget that you are there...