Kernel panic/dump: ffs_valloc (dup alloc) + request for a leaf account

Steven Looman steven at krx.nl
Sat Jan 29 04:41:33 PST 2005

As Erik P. Skaalerud pointed out, the board (and the raid controller) is
buggy.

I'm using the raid controller because I suspected there were problems with
the normal controller.

Guess I'll grab another board and make that my test/playing machine.

Steven Looman

news:200501281938.j0SJcEmE066250 at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx