rc and smf

Tim tim at sleepy.wojomedia.com
Thu Feb 24 19:55:34 PST 2005

On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 10:42:20PM -0500, Dan Melomedman wrote:
> > (see http://cr.yp.to/serverinfo.html).  So your trying to use him as
> > an example in argument FOR Linux fails miserably, IMHO.
>
> Bullshit. I've never done that. If I have, then where?

  I will give you that you didn't state that way but I am not
going to contribute more to this thread.  At this point, you are
dangerously close to "troll" status in my book.  I am going to do
something that you can't seem to do - I am not going to contribute
more to this and actually stick to what I said.

  Tim