setting up vpn

George Georgalis george at galis.org
Sun Feb 27 21:07:36 PST 2005

I'm having trouble getting a (static) linksys (rv042) vpn router
to function with (dynamic) windows clients, so I thought I'd
try setting up a dfly client to vpn with the linksys. The vpn
router has a straight forward web interface and seems correct.

I'm looking at http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~justin/handbook/ipsec.html
which is written for bsd static to bsd static, my dfly system is setup
static, at the moment, anyway. So here are some questions:

Is that documentation current, and the vpn system presently working?

Will dfly be able to function as a vpn router on static for dynamic
windows clients, potentially behind nat firewalls?

Is there some other documentation I should be looking at for help?

Is there any software that will help setup dynamic windows clients to
connect with static vpn routers, nat or otherwise?

Thanks!
// George

--
George Georgalis, systems architect, administrator Linux BSD IXOYE
http://galis.org/george/ cell:646-331-2027 mailto:george at xxxxxxxxx