Plans for 1.5

Hiten Pandya hmp at backplane.com
Sat Dec 17 16:16:26 PST 2005

Matthew Dillon wrote:

    * The buffer cache will be converted from being block-number-based to
      being offset-range-based and will use CCMS for management.

    NOTE: I am deliberately not listing conversion of the I/O subsystem from
    mapped buffers to page lists (XIO's) because I feel this might be too big
    a piece of bite off with the other things I want to do in this stage,
    and I don't want to hold up STAGE 3.
Hello Matt,

Is this the bit I was doing?  I don't have my system around to check if
what I was working on.  I want to still work on that part because I am
quite interested in it.  I suppose we could work together on that part.
Regards,

Hiten Pandya
hmp at dragonflybsd.org