Pre-release candidate ISO available for testing (1.4.0 RC1)

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Dec 24 16:29:00 PST 2005

    I've put a pre-release candidate up on the official download
    site.  It has propogated to a number of other download sites as
    well which you can find via the download page on our main web
    site:

	http://www.dragonflybsd.org/main/download.cgi

	MD5 (dfly-1.4.0_RC1.iso.gz) = 0f0f58cfe11a81c59afbaadeeedbcfae

    The official release will occur a few days after Christmas!  I am putting
    together a features list but it won't be done until the 26th.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>