MAXSAVEDBLOCKS in netinet/tcp_sack.c

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at in-nomine.org
Fri Aug 26 04:14:33 PDT 2005

-On [20050826 13:06], Noritoshi Demizu (demizu at xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>I'd like to commit the patch below if no objection is raised until
>August 28, 2005.

No objections from me, +1.
Always seems beneficial to be able to tinker with the stack.

Are there perhaps lower or upper bounds we might want to enforce in order to
not make the stack suck hard due to a user misunderstanding?

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://www.andf.info/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
Heart is the engine of your body, but Mind is the engine of Life...