test/stress-suites

Jonathan Noack noackjr at alumni.rice.edu
Wed Aug 3 20:56:00 PDT 2005

On 08/03/05 11:54, Wiger van Houten wrote:
Although the stability of DragonFly seems to be ok, I wondered if the

"FreeBSD Kernel Stress Test Suite"

could be of any help. It is a fairly 'old' project (started around
1999),  so maybe it is of use in the development of DFly since it
inherited much  code from FreeBSD. I never heard of it, so others may
not be familiar with  it, too.

FreeBSD kernel stress test: http://www.holm.cc/stress
OpenPOSIX Test Suite: http://posixtest.sourceforge.net
Peter Holm's Kernel Stress Test Suite is very high-profile in current
FreeBSD development:
http://www.freebsd.org/releases/6.0R/todo.html

--
Jonathan Noack | noackjr at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | OpenPGP: 0x991D8195
signature.asc