PKGSRC will be officially supported as of the next release

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at in-nomine.org
Wed Aug 31 23:56:09 PDT 2005

-On [20050901 06:12], Matthew Dillon (dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>    I've been watching PKGSRC developments with some eagerness, in particular
>    the increasing numbers of DragonFly developers willing to put significant
>    time into making PKGSRC work for DragonFly, not to mention the large
>    number of people (judging from the related mailing lists) working on it
>    for other platforms.

Right now we have about ~5500 packages in pkgsrc.

I am also intended to do some chrooted bulk building to see what breaks and
what not and fix that.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://www.andf.info/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
There are no whole truths: all truths are half-truths. It is trying to
treat them as whole truths that plays the devil...