Planned updates for the wlan support of DragonFly

Gordon Bergling gbergling at 0xfce3.net
Fri Aug 12 04:15:18 PDT 2005

Hi,

I would like to update the wlan stuff aka 802_11 to bring the whole wpa and ath
stuff into the tree.
My questions at the moment are
 - is someone working on this part right now?
 - what about the locking of the 802_11 layer?
I think I could do the job in this particular order:

  1. bring 802_11 uptodate
  2. update the existing drivers (wi and so on)
  3. bring the ath driver from -CURRENT to DragonFly
  4. maybe portage of the usb wlan drivers
Has anyone some comments on this items?

best regards,

	Gordon

--
Gordon Bergling <GBergling at 0xfce3.net>     http://www.0xFCE3.net/
PGP Fingerprint:  7732 9BB1 5013 AE8B E42C  28E0 93B9 D32B C76F 02A0