libc update progress?

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Sat Apr 30 01:18:46 PDT 2005

-On [20050430 02:52], walt (wa1ter at xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>I will indeed do as you advise -- but maybe I'll wait just a few
>days for Joerg to calm down...

Oh, if you cleaned out everything like me, as well as the old system
libraries, please be advised that cvsup will stop working.  It depends on
the old libz.so.2.

I'm compiling a binary right now, will put it up somewhere for people to
grab, since gobsd.com's latest is still hotwired to the old library.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/