Support for HP Smart Array 6i RAID controller

Thomas E. Spanjaard tgen at netphreax.net
Thu Apr 21 09:12:38 PDT 2005

Andrey Novikov wrote:
You can use me as a tester if you wish. The one problem is that the
server is already running and performing some significant job, through
interruptable for a reasonable period of time (suitable for trying to
run a DragonFly from CD and test if it identifies and works with a RAID
controller).
I will do some dry runs first after I've ported it, as I'll be able to
free a machine for dfly development after this weekend. Only if it
doesn't break, I'll post a patch on submit@ for testing. I'll inform you
via mail as well once that happens.

Cheers,
		-- Thomas E. Spanjaard