Support for HP Smart Array 6i RAID controller

Andrey Novikov dragonflybsd.org at andrey.novikov.com
Wed Apr 20 23:19:48 PDT 2005

   Would you like to take a shot at updating our driver ?

You can use me as a last resort if no one more experienced will
volonteer for it. Cause I have an experience only in applied programming
and not in kernel hacking. So in case I will start porting it myself you
will have to consult me a lot :(. But this realy concerns me because
FreeBSD future sucks :( and I don't want to keep running it on my servers.

Andrey.