Dfly-1.2.0 using fbsdports+firebirdsql

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Wed Apr 20 02:23:50 PDT 2005

-On [20050420 10:12], Max Okumoto (okumoto at xxxxxxxx) wrote:
>Not trying to nit, but shouldn't we stop using the term MFC (Moved from
>current) since we don't do that any more?

Actually, it is merged from current.

I don't think the NetBSD/OpenBSD pullup terminology fits either.

And in a sense it is still a merge from the development tree to the stable
tree(s), yes?

Or have I missed something in the last discussion of the naming/numbering?

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
The Miracle of Love will take away your pain...