Leaving the project

Andreas Hauser andy at splashground.de
Mon Apr 11 12:46:48 PDT 2005

dodell wrote @ Mon, 11 Apr 2005 20:42:01 +0200:

> I've had my political differences with the project for a while,
> choosing a more diplomatic stance (in my eyes) than some; trying
> to maintain neutral ground between DragonFly and FreeBSD. In
> doing so today, I've been asked by a core developer to take my
> contributions elsewhere: literally `leave us alone'.

Devon :(
Come on this was on irc, don't take this too serious.
We got some hardship from fbsd (expecially the core developer you're
talking about) and there must be some way to let out the anger and
irc is quite ok since noone takes it serious.

We want you :)
Come back. Sleep over it and come back.
Always apreciated your work.

Andy