Release page review / comments, plus HEADS UP to our mirrors.

Brad Harvell dfbrad at whatzit.org
Sun Apr 10 21:39:03 PDT 2005

Matthew Dillon <dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> :http://torrent.bitslush.org/dfly-1.2.0_REL.iso.gz.torrent
>
>    I'm not a BitTorrent user so I'm not sure if this means it's set-up
>    and I can list it, or if you guys are still working on it.  EMail
>    if/when you have a URL I can put up on the release page!

Sure, the url can be added to the release page- I was unsure if
someone from the team would want to be doing the official one.
It hasn't seen a whole lot of activity as yet (looks like 16
downloads), but perhaps that will ramp up if it is listed on
the release page - it was mentioned on the digest earlier.