rup opinion

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Sep 13 12:08:13 PDT 2004

:I have a patch almost ready for rup. I am writing to ask whether anyone would like to see some sorting options implemented. I have seen them in the OpenBSD tree and am just wondering whether anyone would like/not like them added. Personally, I am not bothered - you guys decide.
:
:Cheers,
:--
:-Liam J. Foy
:http://liamfoy.kerneled.org
:"I was born on the silent water, and its there I feel my best..."

    Nah, I don't think it's critical.  But if you are doing a cleanup on
    rup would you also like to take a shot at making rpc.rstatd work again?
    It's trying to access kmem namelist symbols that don't exist any more
    so it gets a run-time error and exits when you try to access it from
    rup.  (/usr/src/libexec/rpc.rstatd).

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>