DragonFly_Stable tag

Enemy God jasse at hornet.ac
Fri Sep 17 12:48:55 PDT 2004

justin at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
"Garance A Drosihn" <drosih at xxxxxxx> wrote in message
At 2:46 PM -0700 9/15/04, Matthew Dillon wrote:

   I am hoping to make DragonFly_Stable (maybe I should name it
   something else) just be a float tag indicating a 'reasonably
   stable point'
Maybe some name to indicate that the tag itself is moving, and not
a frozen point in time?  E.g.:  LATEST_SAFEBUILD  RECENT_RESTSTOP
or MOVING_TARGET (heh).
What about LATEST_STABLE_BUILD?  It has all the good connotations of
"stable", with an indicator that it's a moving tag.

or KNOWN_GOOD, as that's what it was being called on the website when we
had a 'known good' ISO.  What do we then call 'tag=.'?
MAY_THE_SOURCE_BE_WITH_YOU

Sorry. just couldn't resist it.

We should probably have cvsup config files to match.

--
     Jasse -- Old Os/2 junkies never die, we just keep on rocking