DragonFly_Stable tag

Garance A Drosihn drosih at rpi.edu
Wed Sep 15 15:42:00 PDT 2004

At 2:46 PM -0700 9/15/04, Matthew Dillon wrote:
    I am hoping to make DragonFly_Stable (maybe I should name it
    something else) just be a float tag indicating a 'reasonably
    stable point'
Maybe some name to indicate that the tag itself is moving, and not
a frozen point in time?  E.g.:  LATEST_SAFEBUILD  RECENT_RESTSTOP
or MOVING_TARGET (heh).
--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad at xxxxxxxxxxx