Suggested reading for learning C?

Joshua Coombs jcoombs at gwi.net
Fri Sep 10 18:49:40 PDT 2004

So, I'm starting to actually put some code out instead of just
waiting for someone to impliment my ideas.  Problem is I'm modifying
what to me is pretty high level C while only just able to read it
let alone know what I'm actually doing.  Does anyone have a
suggestion or three for reading material to help get myself up to
speed?

(For refrence, I'm working on a base proof of concept build of my
routing engine proposal from awhile back.  Hopefully by the time I
get it working fully DF will be ready to impliment it.)

Joshua Coombs