Suggestion - when bugs posted in bugs@ are resolved, post a followup/reply to bugs@

ed tongson propolice at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 18:08:44 PDT 2004

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 16:23:15 -0700, walt <wa1ter at xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I really do appreciate the friendly and constructive atmosphere surrounding
> this project -- just one of *many* reasons it has done so well up 'til now,
> and will continue to do even bigger things in the future.

I have been using gnu/linux, freebsd for years now
but this is the first time I have subscribed to a bugs@ mailing list.
For one I find dfbsd more than an interesting OS project.
Lurking through the lists you can see how fast bugs are fixed
and the evident friendliness of people here.
Well this is heavily connoted now
thanks for the effort guys keep up the excellent work :D

eduardo:tongson [:] http://i.keepsilent.net [:] propolice[a]gmail.com