builds on chlamydia are not updated since 21nd Sep

Tomaž Borštnar tomaz.borstnar at over.net
Sat Sep 25 12:34:33 PDT 2004

YONETANI Tomokazu wrote:
p.s.
Still waiting for build that would let me recognize ServeRAID-6M (at least
like it did around 9nd Sep) :)
Please give us detailed information about your problem.
Your patch helped me see the RAID card and volume via kldload. But later
commit to recognize the card directly via kernel broke that. So now I
have state as of before 7th Sep (or something like that) when card was
shown under unrecognized PCI devices. If I do kldload ips.ko I see lines
for USB chipset.

Tomaž