Heads up: Timer Problems

H.Miyamoto Ys at PixyGarden.net
Wed Sep 22 09:18:54 PDT 2004

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 20:31:13 +0200
 Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> if you did experience timer problems like system time going wild,
> please try the new "options TIMER_USE_1" in your kernel config and
> report if this does (not) solve your problem. Even if you don't have
> problems, I'd like to know if this change does break any machine.

Excellent!!

I'm very glad to be able to report that the problems were completely solved.
My system have re-ticked the normal time after I did 'cvsup & add TIMER_USE_1
option & buildkernel & installkernel & reboot'. On my system, the problem
was solved by adding a option, without changing any other kernel configs.

Again, your work was the excellent!
Very Thanks to you and people worked for this problem.

Regards.
--
H.Miyamoto (aka "Yuukis"). <Ys at xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           http://wids.net/ - Enjoy Your Computing ?