multi-ip jail

Devon H. O'Dell dodell at sitetronics.com
Mon Sep 13 05:03:50 PDT 2004

David Rhodus <sdrhodus at xxxxxxxxx> scribbled:
> On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 07:23:52 +0200, Devon H. O'Dell
> <dodell at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > As this has been an interest of mine in the past, I'll get pjd's work
> > ported over. Look for patches on submit@ today.
> >

> Most of Pawels jail changes were never committed to fbsd because of
> various problems and race conditions.
>

> --
>                                             -David
>                                             Steven David Rhodus
>                                             <drhodus at xxxxxxxxxxx>

Yeah, I'm seeing this in several XXX comments, which is why I haven't
submitted any patches to this point... I'm getting input from IRC on
what to do in place of this :)

--
Kind regards,

Devon H. O'Dell   |          dodell at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Key: 4D3D8CA7     | IRC: bofh at WhatNET thebofh at efnet
pgp00012.pgp