default smtpd

Peter Kadau peter.kadau at tuebingen.mpg.de
Wed Sep 8 12:29:10 PDT 2004

Hi !

simple smtp forwarder which will listen to 127.0.0.1:25 and
deliver locally or forward the connection to a local or isp smtpd, as
configured.

This is what you would need. Not everyone would have similar situations
to you. People may need more options than what a 'simple' smtp forwarder
can offer.
Seconded.

Call me oldfashioned, but I think any unixish OS
should have every essential internet services aboard,
and imho this includes mail.
Reoccuring debates shouldn't stop shipping those.
Cheers
Peter
--
<peter.kadau at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Campus der Max-Planck-Institute Tübingen