HEADS UP! DragonFly_Stable tag reverted to September 13th

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Oct 9 13:28:25 PDT 2004

:> Looking at the output from `cvs history -axT' (rtag history), what we have
:> now with DragonFly_Stable is the source from 29th of September with only /sys
:> reverted to the source from 13th(with an exception of /sys/sys/thread.h
:> being rev 1.58), which breaks while building pf-related tools. With /sys
:> updated to DragonFly_Snap29Sep2004, buildworld finishes but buildkernel
:> doesn't.
:
:...
:
:buildworld and buildkernel(GENERIC and my custom kernel) finished,
:and the new kernel survived a simple test like `cp -r /usr/ports/ foo'.
:I'm going to run this box for a few days to see if it's OK. If you
:don't want to move DragonFly_Stable tag entirely back to
:DragonFly_Snap13Sep2004, please consider above changes.

    I think I have the DragonFly_Stable tag fixed.  I slipped one of
    the PF related headers and buildworld/buildkernel seems to work fine
    now.  I've also slipped the tag on a number of other non-VFS related bug
    fixes.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>