slowly recovering...

Hiten Pandya hmp at freebsd.org
Sun Oct 10 06:54:44 PDT 2004

Gents,

I am slowly recovering from my personal situations.  My work
contract is pretty much finished and just tieing up loose ends.

I should be back on course with things by next week or so, once I
set up my internal network and get my house's power system sorted.
I will pickup the ball where I left it (once I find where I left it
ofcourse!)

A lot of work is being done on cleansing/white-washing VFS, which is
good.  The installer and PF team seem to be doing a good job too!
well done to everyone involved!

Kind regards,

Hiten Pandya
hmp at freebsd.org