New debug kernel installation mechanism committed to HEAD

Greg 'groggy' Lehey grog at FreeBSD.org
Mon Oct 25 23:31:02 PDT 2004

On Monday, 25 October 2004 at 23:02:17 +0900, Hidetoshi Shimokawa wrote:
> At Mon, 25 Oct 2004 11:19:23 +0200,
> Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
>> I can confirm that remote debugging over firewire is an excellent way
>> to go.  It's the only way I use any more.  I'll be talking about that
>> on Friday, too, and maybe demonstrating it.
>>
>> Greg
>
> Please demonstrate loader(8) with dcons(4) too ;-)

Hmm.  I don't know if I'll have time to look at it first.  I'll
certainly mention it, but I'm going to be off the net literally from
now until the tutorial, so it may have to wait for next time.  Thanks
for the suggestion, though.

Greg