vfs megapatch 09 (not for the faint of heart)

walt wa1ter at myrealbox.com
Sun Oct 10 13:00:31 PDT 2004

Matthew Dillon wrote:

    No.  I haven't applied the patch yet.  If you are cvsup'ing the
    sources directly cvsup can get confused...
As a test I deleted /usr/src/sys/* and cvsup'd again.  After that
your vfsx09.patch applied cleanly once again.
So it seems that cvsup did indeed get confused by something.  My
mind boggles at the implications of that :-(
Everything else seems to be working just fine -- is there *any*
chance that the vfs patch might be responsible for cvsup getting
'confused'?
BTW, my DragonFly-src-supfile contains this line:
*default release=cvs tag=.
This should get me HEAD when I use cvsup, correct?