ATA Controller Problem

Michael Luetz miluetz at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 4 04:06:51 PDT 2004

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai wrote:
-On [20041004 11:22], Michael Luetz (miluetz at xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

after installing dragonflybsd from the latest snapshot iso and rebooting
I have the problem that the root filesystem was not found.
I have an HP d330 computer with an Intel 82801EB ATA storage controller.

Which snapshot is this?

Also, what are the exact messages you see?

I'm using the 2CSNAP-20041003-2330-GCC2 snapshot.

After a second reboot now everything is working fine. I don't know why
the root filesystem was not found after the first reboot.

Thank you for your help!

Best regards,

Michael