Strange df(1) output

Douwe Kiela virtus at wanadoo.nl
Fri Nov 26 17:50:19 PST 2004

"Liam J. Foy" <liamfoy at xxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef:
> On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 18:46:17 +0000
> "Liam J. Foy" <liamfoy at xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 19:17:19 +0100
> > Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Try the same in single user mode. You might have files hidden by
mounted
> > > filesystems, e.g. in /tmp or /usr.
> > Tried this and it is still the same. Any more ideas Joerg?
> Goddammit, I feel like an idiot. I had by mistake compiled something in
/root. The issue
> is now resolved. Thanks to all that replied.
Hey by the way.. I am also experiencing weird stuff with df.. I have
DFly-Current on a 9 GB disk, it shows that /usr is used for 103% and that
the capacity is -235234646TB (random number). Any ideas what might be
causing this? I planned on looking at it myself but I don't have the time to
do that at the moment. df should be reworked anyway, /me pokes liam :-)

Kind Regards,
Douwe