Technical paper for the VM subsystem in DragonflyBSD

Timour Ezeev timour at pivotaldynamics.com
Wed Nov 3 13:54:47 PST 2004

Thanks for the answer. The paper on the FBSD VM rewrite was very informative and
explained a complex issue of VM design clearly and coherently. It was enjoyable
to read and I'll certainly be waiting for your future papers on Dragonfly.

BTW, I apologize for misspelling your name. Hope you're not holding this against
me :)

- Timour

--
Timour Ezeev